RECTANGLE SHAPE BEAUTIES
We all love to dress comfortable and look stylish but how can we best flatter our assets? Simply knowing your body shape can help you decide what clothes you’ll look best in.
ARE YOU A RECTANGLE SHAPE GIRL?
Remember hips don't define femininity honey.
- Do you have a small bust and bottom?
- Do you have little hip definition?
Then you may be the beautiful owner of a rectangle body.
DRESSING TIPS FOR YOUR SHAPE
Beautiful rectangle girls look best in clothes that give the appearance of hips but also highlight your slim physique.
Highlight your shape by:
- Wearing scoop neck and sweetheart tops. Varied styles and cuts will suit you.
- Long jackets highlight your lean shape
- Layers are your friend - fitted not baggy.
- Lots of accessories!
- A good push-up bra
A belt is your essential, this will highlight your lean physique and give the emphasise your hipline.
1 START AT THE TOP
- Change it up, have many varieties in your tops.
- Be cautious of low neckline, they can look great but need to be paired with a tight bottom and accessories. (otherwise it can appear very basic.)
2 BOTTOMS UP
- You lucky thing, you can fit wear any pant style and it’ll probably suit.
- Jeans and pencil skirts should be your go to.
3 THE PERFECT DRESS
Most fitted dresses will work for your type. However, your best bet are fit-and-flare dresses - they have a beautiful fitted top and then flare from under the breast/waist.
These are your best friends. Really anything goes so go ahead have some fun.
Everybody body is different. You have beautiful lines and you can dress to highlight these. Many women envy a lean physique and remember hips don’t define your femininity. Moist importantly you’re beautiful, inside and out! The perfect outfit can just add to this. xx